Sunday, May 25, 2008

Diaper Head

Alright, so...I have a little fetish: I love putting diapers on my children's heads. It started when Jack was a baby. While changing his diaper the peek-a-boo game ended with the clean diaper on his head and viola! It was a cute little diaper helmet! Now a days every few diaper changes or so I put the clean one on his head and say, "How cute you look Mr. Diaperhead! I desprately wanted to get this adorable vision on camera so that 20 years from now when both of my boys are faithfully using the toilet I can gaze on this pic and say, "Look how absolutely sweet you were, little Diaperhead." So, I put the diaper on Chase who obediently sat there looking sweet then roped Jack, diapered his head and proceeded to torture him. I was doing everything I could to keep him next to Chase. As you can see I was trying to hold him down with my foot while snapping pics. He screamed and ripped the diaper off 5 or 6 times before I got wise and used the reverse psychology! It works like a charm on 2 year olds. Now that I didn't want him to be in the pic or wear the diaper, "No, Jack you don't need to be by us, go play with your toys. No Jack, you don't want to wear the diaper on your head." He was eating out of my hands. Hope you enjoy the shots and remember you can catch more 2 year olds with reverse psychology than you can with your foot!

No comments: